How To Place An Order for An Equicizer
Wondering the ordering process? This page explains how to place & secure your order
All Equicizers are hand-crafted and made to order by the Wooden Horse Corporation located in Norwalk, Ohio, USA. The only product and company in the world of it's kind! Because the Equicizer is made to order, lead times may vary depending on our order flow. There are occasions we may have an Equicizer in stock, but if we do not and you are hoping to to receive your Equicizer as soon as possible, here is our process to get your order in.
Step 1 - Securing Your Order
Step 2 - Payment Methods
Customers Within the USA - Your Payment can be made by check, credit/debit card or PayPal. We also have some Financing Options you can see on our website. Paying by check or financing options currently available for US customers only.
- Payment In Full- To place an order and pay in full, you are welcome to mail a check (see our mailing address at the bottom of the page) and we can discuss your order details by phone or email. If using a credit/debit card, we recommend using our secure webstore but we can also handle this by phone. Once you have picked out the Equicizer you would like to order and payment is completed through our webstore, you are fully secured into our building queue and paid in full. Webstore Address: https://equicizer.com/collections/equicizer-stable
- Making a deposit- To place your order and make a deposit, you are welcome to mail a check. If using a credit/debit card, we recommend using this link not visible in our webstore. Webstore Link. https://equicizer.com/products/500-equicizer-deposit When making a deposit, we will be available to discuss your order details by phone or email.
*Note, if choosing to make a deposit when ordering your Equicizer, your balance must be paid 10 days prior to shipping your Equicizer. Deposits are non-refundable once your have be placed into our building queue.
Credit card users that prefer to place orders by phone? Give us a call 419-663-1472.
International Orders Outside the USA - International orders can be paid by credit card or by bank wire transfer if preferred.
- Payment In Full- For our international customers, if you would like to place and secure your order first via our webstore using a credit/debit card, you are welcome to do so. You are also welcome to email us first at email@example.com to offer you our free service of researching shipping and delivery cost to your country. Once we have obtained the best price with the shipping information for you, we can supply you with a custom payment link through our secure webstore. This can include all cost with your order with freight if you choose to use your credit/debit card. You may also choose to use a bank wire transfer which we can email you our bank wire instructions form. International customers are also welcome to make their own shipping arrangements and orders can be prepared for freight and picked up at our workshop.
- Making a deposit: To place and secure your order into our building queue until we are able to sort out the total cost of you order, including shipping to your country, you are welcome to make a deposit with your credit/debit card, we recommend using this link not visible in our webstore. Webstore Link. https://equicizer.com/products/500-equicizer-deposit When making a deposit, we will discuss your order details by phone or email while we work on the total final cost of your order. You balance can be paid either through a custom payment link we create for you via our secure webstore or you may choose to pay you balance by bank wire transfer at that time.
*Note, if choosing to make a deposit when ordering your Equicizer, your balance must be paid 10 days prior to shipping your Equicizer. Deposits are non-refundable once your have be placed into our building queue.After this process of completing your deposit or purchase, we can still be available to personally communicate with you and make changes or receive any requests you may have concerning your order until we reach the final stages of completing your order.
Additional thoughts and considerations when thinking about placing your order.
- International orders, please feel free to contact us for shipping quotes before placing your order. We ship world-wide and offer a few levels of services for our international customers.
- Thinking of buying any Equicizer accessories to go with your Equicizer? Most all our accessories can fit in the carton with the Equicizer and will add no additional cost to shipping. (except Riser Stand)
- Wonder about the size and weight of the Equicizer? The Equicizer can fit through any normal doorway but for more details on exact size and weight, visit our FAQ Page.
- With our shipping process, if you would like to learn more about how we ship and what additional shipping services may be available, please visit How We Ship.
- We welcome customer pick ups from our workshop.
- Wonder what tools or skills you need to set up your Equicizer? None! See our Equicizer Set Up Instructions. Or watch this video Equicizer Set Up Video.