Equicizer Classic - hand-crafted, durable, sporty:
- Available in black and brown stock colors (other colors may be available upon request)
- Smooth finished head (not carved with fine details such as eyes and mouth found on the Elite) To see a photo of the Equicizer Elite & Equicizer Classic side by side, click here: Equicizer Elite & Classic
- Remarkably designed, mechanical spring suspension system
- Requires no electricity and virtually maintenance free
- Covered in a high quality marine grade carpet that is easy to clean and resists stains as well as many of the harshest elements
- Measures 76" long (approximately 6 and 1/2 feet) 22" wide and 36" from floor to withers (nine hands tall)
- Weighs approximately 165 lbs
- Supports up to 500 lb rider(s)
- Includes choice of MedCaster or All Terrain Caster (as shown in picture)
- Includes choice of reins of Racing, English, Western, or Therapeutic
- Three year warranty on neck bands and springs (restrictions apply: does not apply to programs, organizations, schools, racetracks or other training facilities where excessive use from multiple persons occurs, in this case parts are under warranty for 18 months)
Equicizer Classic - $2,995 + shipping (if applicable)
Available in Black (as shown) or Brown - Please select color above.
Bridle and Reins of your choice, please select one style: Western, English, Racing, or Multi Colored Therapeutic
Freight Information -
Continental USA Shipments: We offer a flat rate fee of $450 to ship anywhere in the Continental USA.
International Shipments: We have several carriers we use that can offer ocean and air freight. In most cases, for our international customers, we can offer complete services including delivery to your door. Contact us at email@example.com for a quote to your specific international location.
Each unit is hand made and may not be in stock, contact us for estimated delivery.
*The difference between the models - the Elite features hand detailed head carving personally done by Equicizer creator Frankie Lovato Jr. Along with a personalized brass name plate, and sturdy wooden running boards, it's available in a variety of colors. The Classic is the basic model, still hand-crafted, same size, durability and mechanics but more sporty and simple in appearance.