We can ship world-wide. For pricing on shipping, please read more below.
Equicizer Classic - hand-crafted, durable, sporty:
- Available in black and brown stock colors (other colors may be available upon request)
- Smooth finished head (not carved with fine details such as eyes and mouth found on the Elite) To see a photo of the Equicizer Elite & Equicizer Classic side by side, click here: Equicizer Elite & Classic
- Remarkably designed, mechanical spring suspension system
- Requires no electricity and virtually maintenance free
- Covered in a high quality marine grade carpet that is easy to clean and resists stains as well as many of the harshest elements
- Measures 76" long (approximately 6 and 1/2 feet) 22" wide and 36" from floor to withers (nine hands tall)
- Weighs approximately 165 lbs
- Supports up to 500 lb rider(s)
- Includes locking casters (as shown in picture)
- Includes choice of reins of Racing, English, Western, or Therapeutic
- One year warranty on neck bands and springs (restrictions may apply)
Equicizer Classic - $2,995
Available in Black (as shown) or Brown - Please select color above.
Bridle and Reins of your choice - Please select one style: Western, English, Racing, or Multi Colored Therapeutic
Shipping & Handling within the US is $450, for international orders please contact us and shipping will be calculated by customer service.
Each unit is hand made and may not be in stock, contact us for estimated delivery.
*The difference between the models are that the Elite features one of a kind hand detailed head carving personally done by the Equicizer creator Frankie Lovato Jr. Along with a personalized brass name plate, and sturdy wooden running boards and is available in a variety of colors. The Classic, is the basic model, still hand-crafted, same size, durability and mechanics but more simple in appearance and sporty.